Views: 305 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-03-11 Origin: Site
Amusement parks are a popular vacation destination for families all over the world. Couple with water, you can have a family friendly adventure for individuals of all ages. This article mainly introduces how to start an inflatable water park business.
1) Ecological protection principles
Pay attention to ecological protection, show the harmony of human vitality and natural charm, and attach importance to landscape design.
2) Market-oriented principle
Determine project products and services based on market demand, always maintain a magnificent, shocking, high-speed, dynamic, and advanced and safe market image, and combine sex with spiritual cultivation.
3) Mining the characteristic principle
With mature and refined design, we explore projects and local characteristics to give consumers a unique, full and pleasant experience.
4) Multiple integration principles
Not only are the internal sub-projects integrated into one, the project also forms an organic relationship with the surrounding environment, scenic spots and projects.
Costs associated with taking on such an endeavor will depend largely on your short and long-term goals for the park. Your first, and most important investment, will be in land. When choosing your location, carefully research the areas you’re considering.
Construction costs will vary depending upon how large of a facility you wish to build and where you’re building, but average between $250 and $600 per square foot.
Do not let these numbers discourage you. To save on costs, many park owners purchase enough land to fulfill their vision, but start out with the essentials that fit into their budget. As business picks up, they invest a portion of their profit back into the business, adding attractions over time. In addition to saving your start-up budget, this also helps retain customers. Families are excited to return, as they're anxious to see what is new. They start to feel as though they’re part of the process and will develop a loyalty that is unmatchable.
Many parks cater to the needs of customers spanning every age group. For some water parks, tourists encompass a large portion of their customer base. For others, local families, teens, and young adults are the focus of their marketing efforts.
Many parks expand their goods and services to include more than just inflatable water slides. To make your business more profitable, consider implementing some of these strategies:
1) Make it a true vacation destination by building a hotel as part of the water park.
2) For a nominal fee, allow local businesses to display signage in the parking lot and throughout the park.
3) From the onset, invest in water recycling and energy efficiency programs. Your initial costs will be greater, but you’ll save a significant amount of money over time.
4) Offer group rates, state resident discounts, and annual passes.
5) Include extra services for an additional fee - cabanas, lockers, souvenirs, food, and private party rooms.
6) Provide additional entertainment, such as mini-golf, go-carts, climbing walls, bumper boats, and a gaming and redemption center.
When building a water park, investment in water entertainment equipment is necessary. You can choose inflatable water entertainment equipment, including inflatable toy boat, inflatable toy canoe, inflatable island toy, iceberg inflatable toy, etc.
Do you want to buy safe and cost-effective inflatable toys? Please contact us, we can provide you with all kinds of inflatable toys, if you need, we can also provide you with inflatable vests and other safety equipment.